issues compiling SMILE for Android?

The engine.
junaith

issues compiling SMILE for Android?

Post by junaith »

Is there an effort to port SMILE to Andriod? i am trying to compile SMILE (Linux X86 gcc 3.4.0) library for Android, and I get a bunch (3968) errors that look like this when linking into this library:

xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x24d9): undefined reference to `__gnu_cxx::__exchange_and_add(int volatile*, int)'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x24f0): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_Rep::_M_destroy(std::allocator<char> const&)'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x2518): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_Rep::_S_empty_rep_storage'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x2539): undefined reference to `__gnu_cxx::__exchange_and_add(int volatile*, int)'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x2550): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_Rep::_M_destroy(std::allocator<char> const&)'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x2564): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::_Rep::_S_empty_rep_storage'
xmlgenieload.cxx:(.text+0x2583): undefined reference to `__gnu_cxx::__exchange_and_add(int volatile*, int)'

My guess is that this is because android doesn't use glibc, but I could be wrong.

Has anyone attempted the above, if so any suggestion to fix the error is appreciated.
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: issues compiling SMILE for Android?

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

junaith wrote:Is there an effort to port SMILE to Andriod? i am trying to compile SMILE (Linux X86 gcc 3.4.0) library for Android, and I get a bunch (3968) errors that look like this when linking into this library:
AFAIK, the Android targets ARM (not x86).