the representation of the bayesian network in a meta ontology

The engine.
sara

the representation of the bayesian network in a meta ontology

Post by sara »

Hi,
I have this meta model and i want to know how I can instantiate the Bayesian network in this meta model.
When the node has two states its membership functions are left shoulder and right shoulder.
and when it has three states its membership functions are left shoulder, triangular and right shoulder.
Please i want to know how i can do the membership function instances in this meta model with java.
Thanks.
metamodel.PNG
metamodel.PNG (64.93 KiB) Viewed 2316 times
marek [BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: the representation of the bayesian network in a meta ontology

Post by marek [BayesFusion] »

Hi Sara,

I would be happy to help but you are using vocabulary that I am not really familiar with. What do you mean by "meta model"? What do you mean by "instantiating" a Bayesian network? In the Bayesian network world, it usually means assigning values to an existing Bayesian network, also often referred to as entering evidence/observations. Do "left shoulder", "right shoulder" and "triangular" mean anything? What do you mean by membership functions in this context? We need to find a common language and I propose that it is the language used in the Bayesian network community for the sake of other readers.
Sorry I could not be of more help at this stage.
Cheers,

Marek