Node inconsistent error.

The front end.
hemasadhasivam

Node inconsistent error.

Post by hemasadhasivam »

Hello,

I am relatively new to GeNIe and SMILE. I am using BayesFusion for my Master's Academic Research Project.

I have used PySmile to generate the Xdsl file. I imported the generated file into GeNIe to check how the network looks. There I found for all the created nodes the following error is displayed in the GeNIe output window ("ERROR: Node [XXXX] is not consistent. Inference may not be correct."). Attaching the image of the error below for further reference.
GeNIe error.PNG
GeNIe error.PNG (9.47 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
I am not sure about how to fix it. Can someone help me resolve it?

Thanks & Regards,
Hema S
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: Node inconsistent error.

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

This error is logged during file load when the definition of the node (most likely CPT) is inconsistent; the columns of the table do not sum to 1.0. If you used set_node_definition in your PySMILE program, check the ordering of elements in the definition array. See the "Multidimensional arrays" chapter in SMILE Wrappers manual, or go directly to
https://support.bayesfusion.com/docs/Wr ... rrays.html
hemasadhasivam

Re: Node inconsistent error.

Post by hemasadhasivam »

Yea the order of CPT values that I entered through set_node_definition was incorrect. I followed the ordering as mentioned in the "Multidimensional arrays" chapter in the SMILE Wrappers manual. Still, it went wrong. I will correct it.
Thanks a lot for your support.