Bayesian Model Analysis

The front end.
afzaalchaudary

Bayesian Model Analysis

Post by afzaalchaudary »

Hi.
I am working on research project related to human negligence in installation and configuration in control system environment. I had created a Bayesian Network using Genie. Hence one cause influence many mistakes so I had created influence from the causes nodes to mistakes nodes.

I find the following data to be used in Bayesian Network.
List of mistakes through literature
List of causes and probabilities through survey
Probabilities of mistakes (to be used in CPT) through survey

I have all values in the Model and can get the normal result by hitting F5. I also tried to get result after setting up evidence on some nodes and also performed strength of influence.

I want to know the flow of result. What steps I have to follow in sequence for the better presentation of result. My model is attached with.

Thanks.
Attachments
Model Created in Genie.pdf
(248.43 KiB) Downloaded 351 times
marek [BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: Bayesian Model Analysis

Post by marek [BayesFusion] »

I'm not sure I understand what you want and I should also see the model (you have just posted a screen shot of theto do structure). It looks like most of your probabilities are 50/50 (have you actually populated the probability tables?), so the results do not look useful. In general, a Bayesian network will compute the relevance of observations for the remainder of the variables in your network. What things do you observe and what things are you interested in? If you have a data set, you can automatically learn the structure and the parameters. This might give you some insight int othe causal structure of yoru problem. Summing up, you have asked too general question and I don't have enough data to answer it :-(. We should take this off-line. You can reach me at marek@sis.pitt.edu.
Cheers,

Marek