About data structure of learned network

The front end.
caichaoli

About data structure of learned network

Post by caichaoli »

Hi,

Under "Learn New Network" menu, I can see the topology of learned network based on my data set using K2, PC, etc.

However, is there any way that I can extract the data structure of the adjacent matrix of that learned network? (I mean in addition to see the network topology, can I find the data structure (adjacent matrix or adjacent table) stored somewhere, i.e., some directory?)

I appreciate your answers or some hints provided.

Thanks!
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: About data structure of learned network

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

caichaoli wrote:However, is there any way that I can extract the data structure of the adjacent matrix of that learned network? (I mean in addition to see the network topology, can I find the data structure (adjacent matrix or adjacent table) stored somewhere, i.e., some directory?)
No, there's no such data on disk, at least not in ready-made adjacency matrix format. The closest thing would be saving the network to .xdsl file (which contains list of parents for each node) with the learned network and processing it with XSL transformation to obtain the adjacency information.

Of course you can also use SMILE or one of the wrappers to retrieve this data too, but this requires some programming.