Sensitivity Definition

The front end.
sundark

Sensitivity Definition

Post by sundark »

Hi,

I am new to Genie. While working on tutorial 12 - Sensitivity Analysis, I am not able to define the states in node properties as indicated in the tutorial.

Please see the attached document with screenshots (both as in tutorial and in my model) for the reference.

I am using Genie v 2.0.3092.0

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

With Regards
Sundar Iyer
Attachments
Screenshot Node Properties.doc
Screen shots of Node properties
(89 KiB) Downloaded 519 times
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: Sensitivity Definition

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

The screenshot in the docs shows the 'General' page of node properties with diagnostic extensions enabled. In such case it's possible to add/remove outcomes using 'General' page. To enable diagnostic extensions (not really needed for tutorial 12), select 'Enable Diagnosis' from the 'Network' menu.

You can also manage node outcomes from the 'Definition' page - this does not require any changes in the settings. This is the primary user interface for this activity.
sundark

Re: Sensitivity Definition

Post by sundark »

Hi Shooltz,

Thanks for your reply. It worked..

Regards
Sundar

shooltz wrote:The screenshot in the docs shows the 'General' page of node properties with diagnostic extensions enabled. In such case it's possible to add/remove outcomes using 'General' page. To enable diagnostic extensions (not really needed for tutorial 12), select 'Enable Diagnosis' from the 'Network' menu.

You can also manage node outcomes from the 'Definition' page - this does not require any changes in the settings. This is the primary user interface for this activity.