JSmile and Mac

The engine.
ckerse

JSmile and Mac

Post by ckerse »

Can I run jsmile on a mac? I've been a windows user and am having trouble porting the code to the mac.
Thanks!
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: JSmile and Mac

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

ckerse wrote:Can I run jsmile on a mac? I've been a windows user and am having trouble porting the code to the mac.
Thanks!
We don't provide jSMILE binaries for OSX, but the source code is available. You just have to compile it.
sgwbutcher

Re: JSmile and Mac

Post by sgwbutcher »

shooltz wrote:
ckerse wrote:Can I run jsmile on a mac? I've been a windows user and am having trouble porting the code to the mac.
Thanks!
We don't provide jSMILE binaries for OSX, but the source code is available. You just have to compile it.
Has anyone gotten this to compile? I truly have no idea what I'm doing and I can't quite seem to figure out how to change the parameters to the g++ command in the "build" script to run so as to compile the wrapper for OSX.

I downloaded jsmile_src and smile for OSX. I copied the contents of smile for OS X into jsmile/cppsmile.

After that...it all goes fuzzy. I *think* on OSX the library needs to end with .jnilib instead of .so but even that might be wrong.

I can't figure out how do this in XCode either since it *looks* like the JNI header files already exist. Perhaps someone already has an XCode project for this?

Suggestions anyone? I would be eternally greatful.

Cheers,
Steve