klkim

[.NET]libary for .NET compact framework

Post by klkim »

Dear shooltz;

In previous your advice,

"I guess your best shot is to build native DLL with PocketSMILE exposing
high level functionality specific to your project, then use P/Invoke."

First, thank you for your advice.

But, it is a hard work for me to make DLL and use platform invoke technology. Would you please to provide library .NET compact framework?
Already having a library for .NET framework, is it hard job to convert .NET framework to .NET compact framework?
If it is not possible work, could you send me a little bit of sample code for one C++ class?

Thank you.
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: [.NET]libary for .NET compact framework

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

klkim wrote:Would you please to provide library .NET compact framework? Already having a library for .NET framework, is it hard job to convert .NET framework to .NET compact framework?
I don't know - we don't have any experience with .NET CF. You're the first user asking for support on this platform. While we'd like to accomodate all users needs wrt to platform support, our resources are limited. At this moment I can't give you any realistic estimates for .NET CF build (there's a lot of other things going on in the lab).

If it is not possible work, could you send me a little bit of sample code for one C++ class?
The C++ bit of advice was related to the functionality specific to your project. For example, if you want to obtain the beliefs of given nodes after setting the evidence, you could write the code in C++ using available PocketPC builds and expose one or more simple high-level methods from native DLL. Such DLL would be in turn called from your .NET CF app.