prior probabalities of the parent nodes from expert opinions in Bayesian network

The front end.
Hamdan

prior probabalities of the parent nodes from expert opinions in Bayesian network

Post by Hamdan »

Hello Everyone,

Please share a research paper/report/thesis where someone has used multiple expert based input for the parent nodes in a bayesian network.Thank you so much for your support, cooperation and guidance.
marek [BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: prior probabalities of the parent nodes from expert opinions in Bayesian network

Post by marek [BayesFusion] »

Perhaps one of GeNIe users will share their experience with multiple experts but I just wanted to point out that the question is really general and there are tons of answers. I have just performed a Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/) search with the following four terms: multiple experts Bayesian network. I got over 392,000 (!) hits in less than a second. When you add GeNIe to the query, you still get 7,450 hits. One of these papers must be what you are looking for. With a search you can become more specific and explain the problem that you are facing.
I hope this helps,

Marek