Consideration of soft-evidences in the case manager

The front end.
joergweber79

Consideration of soft-evidences in the case manager

Post by joergweber79 »

Hello Genie&Smile-Community,

i didn't succeed in setting soft evidence within the case manager. Having lots of soft evidences it's a problem to handle them manually. Is it possible to integrate the feature of handling soft evidence within the case manager?

Greets
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: Consideration of soft-evidences in the case manager

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

joergweber79 wrote:i didn't succeed in setting soft evidence within the case manager. Having lots of soft evidences it's a problem to handle them manually. Is it possible to integrate the feature of handling soft evidence within the case manager?
It's certainly possible and it's even in the TODO list for GeNIe.
joergweber79

Post by joergweber79 »

Do you have a slight idea, when this feature will be implemented in Genie? It would faciliate my daily work with genie very much.
joergweber79

Still no soft evidence in case manager

Post by joergweber79 »

Unfortunately i noticed, that in the most recent version of genie it's till impossible to save / edit soft evidence via the case manager. Can you tell me, if and when this feature will be implemented? I really need this functionality for my work.

Thanks in advance and keep up good work.

Greetings

Joerg
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: Still no soft evidence in case manager

joergweber79 wrote:Unfortunately i noticed, that in the most recent version of genie it's till impossible to save / edit soft evidence via the case manager. Can you tell me, if and when this feature will be implemented? I really need this functionality for my work.
Current estimate for the delivery of this feature is before the end of April 2010.
ben_mrad

Soft Evidence and Fuzzy Bayesian Network

Post by ben_mrad »

Hello,

I am student on second year Master's of search "New Technology and Dedicated Computer System" and I work on Fuzzy Bayesian Network (FBN) ...
I think that this axis is very similar to the notion " soft evidence "..
What you think of that?
And if you can explain to me the functioning of " Soft Evidence "?

Thank you in advance
joergweber79

Post by joergweber79 »

shooltz wrote:
joergweber79 wrote:Unfortunately i noticed, that in the most recent version of genie it's till impossible to save / edit soft evidence via the case manager. Can you tell me, if and when this feature will be implemented? I really need this functionality for my work.
Current estimate for the delivery of this feature is before the end of April 2010.
When will the new version including the save functionality for soft evidences be released? I really need this feature to analyse my results. Thank you.
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Unofficial release with soft evidence support in case manager can be downloaded from:
http://genie.sis.pitt.edu/download/genie2_binaries.zip

Unzip the file onto existing GeNIe install.