syscoordinate allocation

The engine.
snowave

syscoordinate allocation

Post by snowave »

Hi ,

I'm trying to enter data as evidence to a v-structure A->C<-B and allocate the corresponding probability value in node C's CPT.
For example, if all my nodes are binary nodes, with two states T and F, with observation {T,F,T} for A, B and C. How can I allocate the specific probability value in C's CPT?

After gone through tutorials I know I need to use Dmatrix and syscoordiate classes, can you give me a more detailed usage of these classes on my above example?

by the way, how can I get the statename id (int type) specified by a data evidence in a node? I.e. if one of my nodes has three states, e.g. state1, state2 and state3 and I observed state 3, what method can return an int id for this state in the node?

Many many thanks

best
snowave
Last edited by snowave on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
shooltz[BayesFusion]
Site Admin

Re: syscoordinate allocation

Post by shooltz[BayesFusion] »

After gone through tutorials I know I need to use Dmatrix and syscoordiate classes
DSL_sysCoordinates is deprecated now. I assume you've been reading the tutorials in the old SMILE docs. Please consult the Tutorial 3 (Exploring the contents of a model) for details.
if one of my nodes has three states, e.g. state1, state2 and state3 and I observed state 3, what method can return an int id for this state in the node?
See the PrintPosteriors function in Tutorial 2.